Supporting our nurses by providing 'free-to-access' continued professional development (CPD)
OUR GOAL: Helping you to make best practice everyday practice
Are you or would you like to become a local facilitator?
Let us know by contacting Jane Boyle and we will keep you informed of our Facilitator Support Initiatives.
Share this initiative with a colleague
Please do invite your colleagues to join you in this network enabling us to expand our community.
Help us to become the leading Nurse Education Network in the UK for primary care practice nurses, healthcare professionals and nurse practitioners.
What will NEN members gain?
- Regular newsletters with updates on forthcoming modules and events
- Quarterly ‘bite-sized’ accredited CPD modules with certificates and personal account
- Regional and local workshops, update meetings and study days
- Easy-to-access free educational materials through BJPCN www.bjpcn.com and PCCJ www.pccj.eu
- BJPCN newsletters, Back to Basics infographics, supplements and special ‘themed’ issues
- Access to funded and discounted places for the annual Issues & Answers in Cardiovascular Disease conference www.issuesandanswers.org
- Notifications of new funded primary care Craft Card sets
- Networking and the sharing of experience in best practice
- Opportunities to take part in facilitator training with support and ‘take home’ toolkits
JOIN NOW »